Supporting you through the journey!
Fertility, Pregnancy, Childbirth & Parenting
Om Baby honors and respects the journey of pregnancy and new motherhood. With that in mind, we have created policies that offer flexibility while maintaining the integrity and intention of our program and professional services. We appreciate your understanding and observance of our guidelines and policies and look forward to serving you.
CANCELLATION & CLASS or WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY
You will be issued a center credit to use for another class or workshop for cancellations prior to the registration date for the class or workshop. Credit must be used within 1-year of original purchase date.
Cancellations after the registration date for the workshop, or if you do not show up, or if you have to leave early, there is no credit or refund available.
If Om Baby must cancel a workshop due to low attendance, you will be refunded the full cost of the workshop. Registrations through Fare Harbor may incur a non-refundable service fee.
MAKE UP CLASSES
Prenatal Yoga - 1 missed class may be carried over into a new session.
Children's Classes - When possible, one missed class may be made up in the next session. Make-ups are not available for all children's class options.
Childbirth Education Classes (Bradley Method & Childbirth Class Series) - missed classes may be made up in a following session at no additional charge. Private make-up classes are made at the discretion of the instructor and may incur an additional fee.
50% deposit to reserve date. Full payment required 1 week prior to rental.
Cancellations made after 1 week prior to scheduled rental date are non-refundable.
Snow Cancellations will be posted on Om Baby's Facebook page. Call if you are unsure whether the class will be held. Snow Cancellations will be e-mailed to registered participants.
Mothering Circle - Circle will be cancelled if the Camp Hill School District is closed. Cancellations will be posted on the Attachment Parenting Facebook Group.
Music Together - When circumstances warrant cancellation, registered families will be notified by phone or e-mail.
Special circumstances such as bed rest & premature labor will be given special consideration. Please notify us immediately. Remaining prenatal yoga classes will be transferred to Mommy & Me Yoga.
PRODUCT RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. In order to be eligible for a return, an item must be in new, unused, and unwashed condition. Used, opened or washed items will not be accepted for returns. Items must be returned with the original packaging.
2. Buyers will be responsible for any shipping charges for issuing an exchange for items that are not currently in stock.
4. All returns must be approved for return. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your situation.
5. All sales are final for clearance merchandise. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on these items.
6. Sale items will be eligible for a refund for the price of the item at the time of purchase.
7. All refunds or exchanges must be completed within 30 days of purchase and receipt must be provided.
8. Returns of defective or damaged merchandise will be handled on an individual basis, due to the variations in manufacturer's return policies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns of this nature.
Om Baby Pregnancy & Parenting Center
2201 Market Street, Rear - Camp Hill, PA
The Om Center LLC